Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 2

Hey Everyone! So I completely forgot to tell you about the Romans.  They took over and beautiful Judea decided there should be another famine.  My father couldn't work as hard because 1) there's no seeds, 2) there's no water, and 3) there will be no results.  I remember seeing my dad walk back from the field with empty hands.  I knew something happened but I didn't want to believe it.  My father said he felt as if he could no longer support the family.  Both my mother and I knew that there was no way possible that there is absolutely no food.  So we decided to write to my brothers to see if they could send us something. Hopefully they write soon or they send food.  Either one will make my day!!
I'm not sure when the next time I will be on but I will let you know if anything happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment