Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 1

Hello world! My name is David; I am new to this world of blogging so I hope you send me a nice warm welcome.  I want my readers to get to know me a bit.  So as you know, my name is David.  I live in the wonderful land of Jerusalem in Judea.  I am 15 years old and I’m the youngest child.  The oldest brother left Jerusalem 2 years ago and went to Lydda.  The 2nd and 3rd oldest brother (yes, they are twins) left a couple months.  One went to Emmaus and the other went to Ephraim.  And so, here I am with my parents in Jerusalem.  My father is a farmer in a wonderful field about a 5 minute walk from my house and my mother works in the house.  Last but not least, me; I help my father in the field when I have nothing important to do but I usually go to the Temple and make it spotless!  Just like everyone here in Jerusalem, the Temple is our life!  I go everyday to clean the Temple and pray.  I also help the priests by finding materials for the sacrifices. Well, know you know me :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment