Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 4

It's official, I can not handle this.  I woke up in the morning and I saw my mother and father crying.  The house was robbed.  Our last bit of food was gone.  I went out into the city to see if there was at least a loaf of bread.  From the distance a saw a familiar man in the distance.  It was my brother Jacob who went to Lydda.  I ran to him giving him a big hug!  We went home but it was strange how no one was at the house.  It was my brother and I in the house for about 2 hours.  We caught up and he told me how the famine didn't affect him so much.  I wonder if my other 2 brothers were affected.  Hopefully they can stop by and say hello!
So while I was talking to my brother about the Romans, my mother and father walked into the house with my other 2 brothers.  The whole family is here!  They also brought food for us.  They weren't affected too.  I wonder why Jerusalem was.

No comments:

Post a Comment